The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Friday, July 16, 2004

A New Blog Format - Welcome to the High-Tech Age

Well, I did it.  I came out of the dark ages and decided to publish aliceseba.com as a blog. Why the heck didn't I do this sooner? Thanks to Lynette Chandler of BizDome.com for enlightening me on the power of RSS feed and the future of delivering information. And thanks to Andre Chaperon of How to Web Biz for showing me that blogs can look really cool and are easy to manage.  :)
 
You guys rock!
 
So, instead of trying to publish a newsletter on a schedule each week, you'll find little Internet prescriptions posted here throughout the week and you'll always be able to view the latest forums post. I'm glad to share my Internet marketing tidbits, ideas and even my meanderings with you. 
 









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home