The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Armand Morin's MultiTrackGenerator -- I'm All Over It!

When my friend, Michel Fortin, told me that he was doing a call with Armand Morin about his MultiTrackGenerator, a brand new multivariable Taguchi testing software, I perked up and started to pay attention. I signed up for the teleseminar, but I gotta tell you...my cell phone battery died and then my kids were screaming and fighting -- so I couldn't hear anything on the crappy cordless phone. Ahhh...the story of my life.

That didn't matter. I heard enough on the call and I knew enough about the importance of testing to know that I needed MultiTrackGenerator and how it could dramatically improve my conversion rates and PROFIT. I'm really just starting to get into the nitty gritty of split-testing and this is great timing...now I can really immerse myself in testing a number of variables at once, instead of testing them one-by-one.

All right...it's late. I put in my order and I'm going to start installing everything now. You can find out more about MultiTrackGenerator here.

(And if you order by Nov 13 -- just 1 more day from now -- you get $100 off)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home