The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Wassup Around Here - WOW!

Things are a-hoppin' in Alice's virtual la-la land. :-) The boys are with their Dad this week (sniff! sniff! I miss my boys), so I'm getting lots done, but I can't wait until the end of May now, so I can relax a bit.

Here's my to-do list...how's yours going?

  • Today's the last day for listening to the full Internet Marketing Sweetie recording. I'm super busy working on the finishing touches for getting the courses people ordered. It's been great fun, but lots of details to take care of. I wanted to start thanking all the people who've helped me, but there's so many -- I was afraid I'd forget someone, so THANK YOU...I really appreciate everything you've done for me and this project.
  • I've been reviewing all the Internet Based Moms Business Grant applications and I wish I could give grants to everyone. There's lots of great entries. But good news...I've added a 2nd $1000 grant, so 2 moms get cash. :-)
  • Tomorrow is the Mini-Site Teleseminar with Jim Edwards: Hope you're all signed up. Jim has some wicked info on this topic.
  • I just signed up for Gary Halbert's seminar in Miami next month: I'm totally psyched about going to learn from the likes Gary, Mark Joyner, Michel Fortin and John Carlton. I don't know how I'll be able to contain that wealth of knowledge.
  • I've also been busily working on something I've promised for a while. Well, I finally had my friend Lynette to set-up a CMS for me to make it much easier. The...


will be unveiled next week...so watch out. ;-)

Thanks to Nola Cooper of Classic Creations Design for the cool logo She did the original AliceSeba.com and a bunch of other graphic work for me too. She does great graphics and printing, if you're looking for someone.

Okay, back to work. What are you up to these days?


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nola does nice work. Thanks for the recommendation. And thanks for all the freebies!

12:27 AM  
Blogger Nell said...

JennieT, I wish you all the best with your mini sites! :) The call was very exciting for me too and pumped me full of ideas!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home