The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2005

Happy Birthday InternetBasedMoms.com!

I can't believe it's nearly been 3 years since the wee little website InternetBasedMoms.com (affectionately called "IBMoms") was born. We'll be celebrating its birthday a little later this month.

It's been amazing to watch the site grow like crazy and to see all the work at home mom success stories that came out of the site. I am so thankful every day that I can work from home and help other mothers do the same. I'm incredibly grateful to the people who have supported me, educated me and kept me going the whole way through.

So, I'm celebrating this month and I hope you'll celebrate with me. It doesn't matter if you're a mom or not, I can use your help making this event a great success. It will be rewarding...and educational for everyone involved. Make sure you're on my mailing list (sign up box is in the top right-hand corner -- or make sure you're on the IBMoms mailing list) and I'll have more details for you soon.

Happy Birthday IBMoms!

9 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Congrats Alice... and long may it continue... :o)

Take care,

Rob.

4:52 AM  
Blogger Nell said...

Happy Birthday to IBmoms!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Happy, Happy Birthday IBMoms!

And Many More!!!

XXOO
Chris

6:27 PM  
Blogger Susanne said...

Happy Birthday IBMoms!
Can't wait to see the next three.

Susanne

1:58 AM  
Blogger PetiteMommy said...

Happy Birthday IB Moms! Congrats on your success Alice. I hope to get there in the near future!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Happy Birthday!!! Congratulations and a big thank you!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Thanks everyone. Aurelia, I know you were just really excited...so I deleted the extra 2 comments. :-)

9:17 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Thanks for all your well wishes. Here's just a glimpse of what's coming:

http://www.internetbasedmoms.com/happybirthday

And non-moms...I have more coming for you very soon. :)

11:06 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Congratulations! You go girl!

Jacquelyn

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home