The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Extra $50 / Day - Why Didn't I Do This Before?

So, after talking about Google AdSense last week, I decided to REALLY put myself to the test. I've learned a lot of effective techniques over the past year or so and then some more great ideas from Joel Comm's ebook. And as I built new pages, I implemented these techniques with great results.

But you know what? I still had hundreds of pages with bad "AdSense Sense" and I've been spending the past few days working on them. I've worked on a bunch of those pages and guess what? I have made over an extra $50 EACH DAY in AdSense revenue. WOW! It didn't take long to fix up the pages.

If you missed the few AdSense tips I shared, you can read them now:
==> Alice's Handy-Dandy AdSense Tips

Why don't you give yourself a pay-raise today too! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nell said...

WOO HOO! That is just awesome Alice! :) I need to do some more tweaking myself!

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alice, thanks for the pdf file..

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home