The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2005

Who Wants a Bigger List?

...and wants them to buy more of your stuff? I do! I do! :)

Just a quick note, to let you know that my buddy & "List Profit Coach", Craig Perrine is holding a free 90-minute webcast on this very topic. He's going to cover the 3 keys to building your mailing list and profiting from it.

I encourage you to sign up for the webcast (a webcast is like a teleseminar, but it's on your computer and there are no long distance fees!) that takes place on March 15.

==> Sign up for the free list building webcast here.

(BTW - The webcast is being held by Nitro Marketing and they will be awarding a million dollar contract to one qualified person on the call. Don't miss it!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Nell said...

Thank you Alice! I look forward to this call :)

11:29 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Awesome Nell. I also did a "pre-interview" with Craig that will be announced to IBMoms. Just waiting on the transcriptions, but we're getting there. :)

1:03 PM  
Blogger Tammy - Wahm Connections said...

Thanks for reminding about this call..I'm so excited that I get to take part in something so awesome! Tammy http://www.wahmconnections.com

3:06 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I'll keep my eyes peeled for you, Paul and Tammy too. :)

BTW - The pre-interview I did with Craig is now here:
http://www.internetbasedmoms.com/ezine-publishing/listbuilding.html

The transcripts will be ready by Monday, but the mp3 is available now. Mommy or not, I'm sure it will have some great tips for all.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Nell said...

The call was great! Thanks Alice. :)

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home