The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Friday, January 28, 2005

I Fly to Detroit & Big Mouth is At it Again ;)

So, I flew to Detroit for a seminar this weekend and while I was gone, Andre was at it again. He has blown the lid on the new extras I've added to help anyone who plans to buy Frank Kern's and Ed Dale's Underachiever Mastery System on Sunday. He's posting it on forums (bless him for being supportive)...but I want you to know about it too, instead of all these complete strangers on message boards.

If you don't already know, Frank & Ed have created something incredible here -- The course teaches you in full detail how to locate highly profitable target markets; create products to sell to them and virtually eliminate your competition in the process. And they'll teach you to do it all in "Underachiever" style -- without working so darned hard.

I love not working too hard, but what I love even more is being as cheap as I can. If you like to save money on promoting your products...I want to teach you what I've learned to generate tens of thousands of targeted visitors each and every month --- without shelling out any cash or too much effort.

Here it is: Alice's Extra Helping Hand

2 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:48 PM  
Blogger AndrĂ© said...

Hey!... who are you calling big mouth? ;)

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home