The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2005

eBay Can Help You Pay Your Holiday Bills

Well, the holidays are over and it's time to pay all those bills. One thing I've always thought was cool about the Internet is that if you need cash quick -- you can just sell stuff on eBay. Or you can even make a whole business out of selling stuff at online auctions.

I must say -- I know very little about online auctions...but I have a friend who's been auctioning for over 7 years and has completed more than 40,000 auctions. Vera knows it all (or just about!) and she's agreed to do a free teleseminar this coming Tuesday, January 11 to answer your online auction questions.

Space is limited, so sign up now. As soon as you're signed up, you'll be invited to submit questions to Vera. Can't wait to talk to you then.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stefani @ MommyEnterprises.com said...

Wow, 40,000 auctions is really impressive. I have done probably about 100 auctions and I thought I had experience. Way to go Vera....... Stefani

5:59 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Me too...I've only done about a hundred. I've been over to Vera's house (she lives about 20 minutes drive away) and she has a pretty impressive set up going on there. :)

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home