The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Happy Holidays -- That's All ;)

Well, it's already December 21. I just made my first attempt at Christmas shopping TODAY, but I'm almost done. Hopefully, you're a little more organized than I. Speaking of organization -- that is my big goal -- errr "resolution" --- for 2005. I'll share more on that later, when I'm a bit more organized to tell you. Ha ha!

I just wanted to take a moment to wish you all the best for the holidays and know that 2005 will be an AWESOME year for you. I look forward to bringing my silly bits of "wisdom" (for lack of a better word!) to you all year long. ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Alice,

Do you do any kind of year end planning? or goal setting for you blog or marketing site?

I'm just getting started in this, so it'd be great to know.

Thanks!

Alexandra
wifesblog.com/b/

9:44 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Hi Alexandra,

Thanks for commenting. :) My blog is really haphazard -- no planning here! It's just a place to share my thoughts.

But, I do have to confess...I'm completely disorganized. When I share my "New Years Resolution" of getting organized, I will post a photo of part of my kitchen counter. It is a huge pile all my personal & business mail (much of it unopened); receipts and other paperwork, I should attend to...but I haven't. And that's just one pile. I have piles from other months in other parts of the house.

So, if you're looking for organization tips, you've come to the wrong place. :(

But as far as business goal setting goes, I'm quite a bit better at that. I think you need to put a plan together for your website for certain. You should also set a specific financial goal to drive toward to stay motivated.

Here's an article about setting your goals for your business plan you might find helpful:
http://www.internetbasedmoms.com/articles2/goals.htm

Here's an article about setting financial goals which I have found EXTREMELY helpful. Things really accelerated when I did this:
http://www.internetbasedmoms.com/internet-marketing-tools/internet-marketing-experts/climbing-mount-profit.html

Good luck and all the best in 2005!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home