The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The Crazy Ways People Find My Blog

I was just taking a quick look at my referral stats for this blog and here's a few odd search phrases that people used to find my blog. I thought you might get a chuckle out of these:

> "cold and dark" - I'm not am I, really?
> "how to increase your brain power" - Oh, I'm not sure if I can help with that.
> "laughter" - Hey, that's cool. I like to laugh.
> "alice internet" - Aha! It really was me that invented it!
> "moms gone crazy" - Hey, what is that supposed to mean?
> "seba tumor" - Hmmmm...not sure how to take that.
> "i want a horse but my mom said that they are too much money" - That's what my mom told me too!
> "who is alice seba" - That would be me!
> "important women" - Hey thanks. :)
> "say no to the internet" - Sometimes, it's hard, isn't it?
> "everything else is crap" - Besides my blog, right?
> "andre has a big mouth" - I couldn't agree more.

Well, that's just a few of the crazy things. It's amazing what people search for to find you. ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!

I needed that laugh today! As a fellow Canadian I love your take on things Alice.

Keep up the excellent work.

Connie
DolceFavors.com

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home