The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Friday, February 25, 2005

The Alice FAQ - Would Anyone Pay for This Stuff?

Maybe...maybe not. But it doesn't matter anyway, I'm going to give it away for free.

If you're a subscriber to my Internet Marketing Prescriptions newsletter, you know that I give you an opportunity to submit Internet Business questions...and I try to answer them in the newsletter. Well, I fell so behind, but I got so many great questions on everything from:

  • Starting from scratch - where to begin
  • Finding your target market
  • Building traffic
  • Increasing sales
  • and tons more

...that I thought, I'd better answer these questions. So, I'm working on The Alice FAQ and you'll only have access to it if you're a subscriber. It is going to be a very comprehensive overview of doing business online. But just one warning - The Alice FAQ is totally from my perspective - the single mom supporting her family solely from her online business earnings. I'm short on time and sometimes I'm short on patience, but I still try to be nice. I may say things you might not like, might not believe or downright disagree with...so enter at your own risk.

I expect the FAQ to be ready in the next few weeks, so sign up for the newsletter now (see the sign up box at the top right?). One day after you subscribe, you'll get access to submit a question for the FAQ and then you'll be alerted when it's ready.

And for the millionth time - NO MATH QUESTIONS, PLEASE!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait. Here's my question. What's 346 x 27?

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just beginning my research to try to get myself totally self employed again! I wonder how a person can find affiliate marketers to place on our site?
Kgreen

7:20 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Thanks everyone. I'm having fun working on it. :)

Kgreen, I'm not sure I understand your question exactly. If you want to submit it to the FAQ, make sure you sign up for my newsletter. You'll get instructions on how to submit a question on the 2nd day. Just make sure to elaborate a bit more. I'm not exactly sure what you need.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home