The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

AdSense, Skeptics & Making More with What You've Got

Yesterday, I sent out a newsletter to my subscribers all about Google AdSense. A subscriber asked me, Can I really make money with Google AdSense?. I said of course you can...and I gave some tips on how to maximize your income with AdSense.

WOW! I have never had so many people hit reply to a newsletter to ask questions, share their skepticism and just give feedback. Thanks....because good or bad, I love to hear it.

Some people said it all comes down to the traffic your website gets. Yes, traffic is a HUGE part to how much you can make...but there are always things you can do to maximize your AdSense income. That's the thing that most people miss.

Others questioned the ebook I recommended, saying it's a scam and why would somebody who makes over $15,000 a month with AdSense share his information? Certainly, he doesn't need the money.

YOWSERS! I certainly understand skepticism and it's a good dose of it is always a good idea when evaluating any "make money" products. But I guess it's this very scam that is helping me tweak my use of AdSense and increase my clickthroughs and income every day. ;)

But seriously, if you'd like some tips on how to increase your AdSense income, please go ahead and read yesterday's newsletter issue. They're yours for the taking, whether you buy an ebook or not:

==> Can I Really Make Money with Google AdSense?

7 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Huggins said...

Yucky yucky poverty thinking!
Bad wahm, bad wahm!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

'Tweren't wahms who said that.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Nell said...

I make a good chunk of my money right now with adsense. I know it works!

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

why isn't asdsense running on this site

9:29 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Good question. Because I have many different sites, serving many different purposes. I don't have Adsense on my blog, but I do on my various content sites.

When people are at my blog, I just want them to listen to me...not to follow ads.

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Alice,

I'm doing my research trough the web.
And have found many people who is promoting Joel Comm's Monthly Templates.

Well this is what's happening; Every time i click on the link to his site, the Counter says; 70 days and (so many) hours and (so many) minutes and (so many) seconds
But i know that his site is in the air right now!

can you explain this, i'm really confused. 'cause i really am curious about his templates.
I cannot mail these promoters because they don't have a personal email at the bottom of their mailing to me.

Kind Regards, Martin

11:21 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Hi Martin,

Sorry I don't know where to find the templates. I did get an email about them yesterday, but I deleted it without visiting the page.

Good luck!

Alice

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home