The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Monday, March 21, 2005

Puke All Month AND Make Money Online

Sorry for the graphic title, but it's very fitting. No, it's not a new business opportunity, it's the beauty of passive income online. Here's an excerpt from an email I got from a friend the other day:

========================

...I am feeling slightly better...having a good day that's why I'm on the computer. :)

Otherwise something about the screen gives me motion sickness. This has been the hardest thing! I had the 24/7 morning, noon, night sickness for months with my other pregnancies so I expected it, but this time it's worse. Ah, well.

I haven't done a THANG with my business for over a month, and my income has not dropped a bit! I'm so thankful. And ready to get back to work...

Carrie
http://www.business-moms-expo.com

========================

Carrie, your vomiting is an inspiration to all of us. You go Ms. THANG. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Huggins said...

You're a trip Alice.

I think being a Mom gives us a leg up as entrepreneurs. We understand laboring hard for something, making slow but sure progress, and having the prize show up after all the hard work. :)

Carrie

11:13 AM  
Blogger Nell said...

LOL. How funny! And congrats on the income Carrie! Isn't affiliate marketing the BEST?! I can't imagine why more people don't do affiliate marketing :)

Nell

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home