The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2005

What a Sweet Surprise!

Today, I received a nice little surprise in my inbox. It wasn't a big thing, but the gesture was so kind and unsoliscited. And after the garbage I've been putting up with, it really made my day.

I was trying to make a "spring-themed" avatar for a forum I hang out at (yes, I apparently have a lot of time on my hands) and so I drew a little flower in my hair with my mouse. Well, apparently the boys at the forum thought it was either a bullet hole (with blood gushing out of my head) or I'd been shot with a paintball gun. I admit, it wasn't my best artwork.

Well, this morning, a kind forum member actually took the time to put a much better looking flower on my picture. I'd actually never spoken to this man before and, in fact, I don't think we've actually directly interacted on the forum. So, how sweet of him to just go an fix up a picture and email it to me. I didn't ask for it and he didn't ask for anything in return.

Thank you Nana of TechnoBloggie.com...it was kind of you. I almost forgot that my stupid autoresponder isn't working for a brief moment! :)

(Hey, and check out Nana's site. He has some cool free blogging tools)

1 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Hey Mike..thanks for dropping by.

I don't know what you're talking about. Look at my post...I said he's a man. ;)

Just kidding. I thank you so much for letting me know...I've fixed it and obviously, I'll never forget!

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home