The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Treating Your Affiliates Like They're Special

I love it! I just got a handwritten thank you note for the website builder companies I sell for saying thanks for doing such a great job and congratulating me for my search engine rankings. They also tucked in couple movie tickets into the card (How did they know I'm a complete movie freak?!).

At Christmas, they sent a card and a Starbucks gift certificate.

They're just small tokens that make me feel appreciated -- but it also makes me want to work a little harder. Of course, I can buy my own Starbucks or take myself to the movies...but these are gestures that most companies don't make.

If you have affiliates, do you treat them special? Do you give rewards to your best performers? It doesn't even have to cost money to do. I love Jason Potash's (EzineAnnouncer) little notes on his check envelopes that say things like, "Alice, you rock!" Forget the cash, I just like to read what Jason's envelopes say. ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nell said...

That is awesome Alice! I've never heard of someone doing that for their top affiliates. Very cool!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home