The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2005

This Guy Changed My Life

Today you will no doubt receive a bunch of people emailing you about this guy named John Reese who has this great course that you should buy...BUT...

I have a special free gift for you that doesn't require to buy anything.

My life has literally been changed by John's "Traffic Secrets" course. I have multiplied my business, I work LESS to make MORE and I have been able to provide a great life for my family.
I recently talked to John about how I was able to build my business because of the things he teaches. I've placed the juicy details of this conversation into an information-packed FREE PDF file for you. Download it, print and start applying the great tips in this interview right now.

Get it here:
http://www.aliceseba.com/traffic-secrets/

4 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Alice,

A great blog here, and I signed up to your newsletter.. ;)

I look forward to reading that.

Take care,

Rob.

4:28 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Hi Rob,

I did a telephone interview with John where we talked about the things I learned from his course and how to apply them. This is a summary of what we talked about.

Notice, most magazines don't use the Q&A format, either. Thought I was being a good reporter. ;)

7:36 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

Alice,

Think you may have the reply mixed with comment below mine. ;-)

But hey, I look forward to getting to know you better.

I noticed if "traffic secrets" is typed in google, you came up top. ;)
If THATS not proof you know your stuff,I don't know what is. :-)

Take care, and look out for an email. ;-)

Rob :-)

11:29 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

OOPS! Sorry, Rob....think I was in a hurry. :)

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home