The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Quick BigSeminar Update & Pics

Hey there...I'm just stopping in quickly to show you a few pics from the BigSeminar that took place in Atlanta this weekend. I had a blast and have lots of great projects coming as a result (make sure you signed up for my newsletter because you'll want to know about these). I'm just soooo busy at the moment, I barely have time to stop in at my blog...but this kind of busy is a good thing! ;)

Here's the guy responsible for all this:



Thanks Armand Morin. Click here for more pics.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nell said...

What fun Alice! The pictures are great. Thanks for sharing. Looks like you all had a great time.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you coming to the next one in Atlanta in about 2 weeks?

Robert

5:47 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Hi Robert. Thanks for asking, but no, I'm staying close to home this time. Have a great time!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home