The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Third Time’s A Charm - IM Spring Cleaning Open for Registration

I have to tell you, I love this coaching stuff! I’m enjoying myself and my students so much that I’ve decided to do it again. In case you missed the previous two sessions, you’re in luck. IM Spring Cleaning is open for registration until this Friday.

If you’re ready to get rid of the virtual clutter in your business and start making some serious changes, I’m ready and willing to help you do just that. In just 6 short weeks, you’ll be free of the fog and more focused and making the progress you want to be making in your business.

Here’s what a few of my previous students had to say about the class.

“The personalized plan that you produced was so easy to understand and follow. Not only was it a wealth of information, it was very detailed and the way you scheduled my tasks into manageable chunks kept me from feeling so overwhelmed.

Your teaching is perfect for those who, like me, learn best from a straight forward, no nonsense 'here's-what-you-need-to-do, here's-how-you-do-it, now-go-do-it' kind of approach. I will be reaping the benefits of your personal coaching for a long, long time. Again, thank you so much."
– Linda Hinkle

“The course was tough, but it forced me to really analyze by business structure and all of the projects, web sites, and domains I had accumulated.
You helped me to see with clarity what I was doing that was working and more importantly what was NOT working for me.

The best part is, my profits increased before the course was even over. I am excited to continue my business now on a better footing and I am confident that it will be able to grow like never before. Thank you!”
– Tiffany Washko

Find out everything that’s included in the 6 course and sign up at
www.IMSpringCleaning.com, but hurry I’m only accepting 30 students and if those seats fill up before Friday I’ll have to close registration early because this teacher can’t handle more than 30 eager to learn students!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a great experience and I highly recommend it!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Carrie Huggins said...

I'm the slow one in the class and am still learning from and applying the information.

The "6 things" you talk about in lesson 5 really blew me away!

I think I'm tackling one lesson a month. :)

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home