The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Monday, July 2, 2007

Sweetie-Made RSS Reader - It's Yours...Free!

Lynette Chandler (who I absolutely looove) has saved my technophobe butt yet again. She created this awesome (and free) software.

Introducing the Sweetie Reader. A free RSS Reader that includes the Internet Marketing Sweetie blog and FAQ, along with Lynette’s Tech-Based Marketing feed, Sweetie Reader lets you to add other blogs or feeds of your choice so you don’t miss out on anything when they are updated.

There are also some other really cool features you'll want to check out. Click the link below to get all the details.

Free Sweetie Reader

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is wonderful, Alice. I keep meaning to get my feeds organized, but never bothered. I think I was wasting a lot of time surfing blogs.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice gift indeed. Thank you.

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Alice, I can't wait to dig into it. :-)

8:54 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

WOW! Thanks you so much. I have been using it for just 2 days and it saves so much time. I had stopped bothering to check some blogs just because of time, but this makes it so easy to scan everything in one place. Blogs, podcast feeds, everything.

Thank you Alice and Lynette!

4:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was sooo looking forward to have an organized blog reader when I saw that it was made for Windows.
I have a Mac! Isn't anything that can be done for us, Mac owners?
Love to join you but can't!
Bogna
www.skyarchitects.com

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home