The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

If You Requested My Ten Commandments: Check Your Mailbox Soon

On Monday, as promised, I sent out 8 laminated copies of the original Ten Commandments of Being an Internet Marketing Sweetie. I also threw in a little something extra as well, but can’t say what because then it won’t be a surprise now will it? I think you’ll like it!

I received more than 8 requests (a bunch of them actually) and I couldn’t let everyone down just because they may have missed out and not read my blog post of last week soon enough. Sheesh, I’d think that this was the first place you dropped by each and every morning! ;-)

In true “sweetie” fashion, I had to send a little something to those people as well.

Be on the lookout for a little somethin’ somethin’ in your mailbox from one Sweetie to another. Just remember, I live in Canada so give it a bit of time before you shoot the email over thinking I’ve forgotten you! I haven’t, I promise.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alice, you ARE a sweetie! I don't know if I'm one of the lucky ones to get the laminated Ten Commandments, but I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever the surprise is. I love surprises. :D

You're awesome!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Carrie Huggins said...

I don't know if I'm one either (I think I was the first to post a comment on your blog when you mentioned it though), but I'll be checking my mail with expectation. :)

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mara & Carrie, you're names were in there for sure. I don't recall you being the first 8, but that doesn't mean something isn't coming for you!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aloha Alice,

I wanted to let you know that I received your package in the mail. Thanks so much! I love it!

Yolanda Crisostomo
Maui, HI

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay...Yolanda. I'm glad it arrived safely in beautiful Hawaii!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

I got mine! Thank you so much Alice! This is fantastic and I lovvvvve it :)

1:28 PM  
Blogger Mama Arika said...

Thanks Alice...got mine today! Although, I wasn't one of the first 8, what you sent was PERFECT...thank you!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home