The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Can You Believe We Are Almost Half Way Done?

In just a few short days we’ll be half way through 2007. Wow, time flies doesn’t it? Seems like just yesterday I was wishing everyone here a Happy New Year and talking about business goals for the year.

I’m happy to report that I’m crossing my goals off one by one and, with an exception here or there, I just might meet all of them this year. Growth and progression are good (and necessary) in your business. But, if you haven’t reached as many of your goals as you had hoped to by this point, don’t give up. Sit down and find out what it is you need to do to make things happen. Get that New Year motivation back and then use it to make the second half of the year better than the first!

If you’re on track or have exceeded your goals so far this year, way to go! Take a bit of a break and relish in your accomplishments. You deserve a pat on the back so give yourself one and enjoy the hard work you’ve invested so far this year.

And hey, even if you’re a little behind, don’t let that get you done. Take pride in what you’ve accomplished and keep doing more of it.

So what about you? How are things going at halftime 2007?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time flies when you're having fun ;-)

I'm in a completely different place than I planned at the beginning of the year. Having a plan is good but being open to change it as you go along is important too, in my opinion.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home