The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Sunday, December 9, 2007

What Had Me In Stitches Last Night: Silly Sunday


Last night, while watching a Saturday Night Live repeat, I saw Andy Samberg & Chris Parnell's "Lazy Sunday" video. I was in tears over this.

I tried to find the video on YouTube and, of course, it wasn't anywhere to be found due to NBC's usual cease and desist notices. I went to NBC.com and I was thrilled that I actually saw the video was there! I clicked play. I was treated to a 30 second commercial and THEN a notice that "This content is unavailable in your area." LAME-O! They can afford the bandwidth for their ad, but not for their content that would keep me watching.


So, I found the video on AOL Video (streaming from Google Video). It's all about the Hamiltons!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is all about the Hamiltons, isn't it? That was hilarious.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Peggy Baron said...

Ah, Alice, I loved this one the first time I saw it on SNL! It comes in 2nd behind More Cowbell. :)

Thanks for sharing.

Peggy
http://peggybaron.com/blog

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home