The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Monday, June 6, 2005

Slapping on the Sunscreen (Lots of It!) & Heading to the Beach

If you don't know it already, I love people! :-) I love meeting other online entrepreneurs, whether it's an online or offline networking situations. In fact, I've traveled great distances just to meet other Internet marketers. But you know what, hanging with the locals is great fun too.

Today, I'm heading to the beach to have lunch with fellow Traffic Secrets student, Sheila Martin. I look forward to sitting in the sun (Yeah, if you know how pale I am, you might think it's a bit dangerous. It's preparation for Miami, you know!) and chit-chatting about marketing and life in general. It's so nice to get together with somebody who understands what you do.

I have a little network of Internet marketers I like to connect with locally, but I don't do it nearly enough. I'm trying to change that. Last week, I met Vera Raposo for breakfast and we had a great brainstorming session. I look forward to getting out for lots more "marketing in the sun" this summer.

Do you hang out with any local marketers or have you even tried to find them? Whatcha waiting for? ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nell said...

Sounds like a great time! Were the kiddo's going too ;) My mom and I are going to take Nicky to the beach for the first time next week.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Boys are with their Dad this week, having a great time. So, Mommy is doing some networking and hanging with friends.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home