The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Friday, December 15, 2006

Do You Have Any Internet Marketing Content?

Well, you can't win them all, can you? Today, I had a subscriber email me to ask if I had any Internet marketing-related PLR content or if we'd be doing it soon. Well, of course, Mila and I do have that up our sleeve...but it won't be ready for some time.

But then I remembered, that good ol' Kelly McCausey, just launched her report club and it's ALL about Internet marketing. If you're sitting by waiting for Mila and I to launch some darned IM information, this is a great opportunity to get something now and throughout 2007. Check it out here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so stoked to see the Special Report Club! I know Kelly's content is top notch :)

6:57 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

You bet, Nell...it's all good.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home