The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Thursday, December 7, 2006

They Still Want More

Last week, Mila and I launched All Health Content, a membership site for premiere health-related private label content. We've received some great feedback already. Here's a few comments we’ve gotten so far:

“This looks super! I am so excited to be subscribed to this.”

“I am so happy about this content. Thanks so much and again, good going!”

“Sounds like you're launching another winner!”

“Yipee!!! I signed up! This is just what I am looking for and my readers want! Nice Christmas present!!!”

We've also discovered that many of you are hungry for more and more content. Yeah, there's tons of PLR out there, but from what we're hearing, the quality doesn't match what Mila painstakingly puts together each month...so you want more. We're happy to oblige and have been working on more topic-focused content for you.

The launch date for the new content is set for next Thursday, December 14th. Be sure to come back for all the details.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Huggins said...

I can hardly wait! I LOVE AMC and AHC, the content is so good for the price. :)

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home