The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Forget the Mall - Support a Mom in Business

As a mom, I know how hard it can be to shop for the holidays with children in tow when the stores are packed with crazy people fighting over parking spaces and gift items.

As a work at home mom, I also know how much I enjoy being able to stay home with my kids while still earning a decent living. That’s why I do as much of my shopping for Christmas (and throughout the year as well) as I can with other work at home moms. The products they sell are high quality and many times so unique that you can find the perfect gift for the person on your list who is always so hard to buy for.

My friend and business partner, Kelly McCausey, has put together a holiday gift directory full of nothing but work at home mom businesses and products.

Let me just say that I was surprised to see as many Mom owned businesses as I did in the directory. Yes, I know there are lots of Moms who run successful businesses, but I underestimated how much of a variety there was in the products they sell. From gifts for men, women and children to jewelry, candles and home décor, Kelly has everybody covered. She even has healthy gift ideas. Now, that is cool.

You’re sure to find something for everyone on your list this year. You can check it out here => http://www.wahmtalkradio.com/christmas-gifts/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home