The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Sunday, December 3, 2006

I'll Chip in for Your Domains - Likely Gone by the Time You Read This

I just emailed this out to many of my subscribers and customers and wanted to mention it here. I expect the first 20 to go quick, but if you're an avid blog reader, I didn't want you to miss out because you hate email as much as I do!

----------

If you have purchased domains or other services at
Internet Based Moms Hosting, this email is for you.

In the spirit of the holiday season, I want to make sure you buy
all your domains and services at cost from now on.

What's the catch?

There isn't a catch, but here are the details:

1. Just hit reply to this email and give me your name and
customer number (Check your Internet Based Moms Hosting receipt
for your customer number...I'll need it to set you up).

2. Whenever you make a purchase, you will automatically get the
"at-cost" price. This'll save you about 50 cents per domain and a
bit more on other services. It's not a huge savings, but hey if
you're a domain junkie like I am, it adds up.

3. Once you're on the discount plan, I make absolutely no money
on your purchases. In fact, the company I resell for is still
going to charge me a transaction fee every single time you claim
your discount...but that's okay, I just want you to get a good
price on your domains and other services.

Of course, I have to limit this offer or I'll be spending the
next few weeks setting people up on the discount plan and I might
go broke from the transaction fees. I still gotta provide a
Christmas for my family. :-)

If you have a customer number and want the discount, reply
quickly...I expect those 20 spots to fill up quick. If you're in
the first 20, you'll receive a notification of discount by the
end of the week. If you don't make the first 20, please don't be
disappointed...and understand that I won't be able to reply to
all the requests.

All right...hit your reply button NOW!

------------

DOH! You can't hit reply, can you? It doesn't quite work on a blog post. Instead, email your details to aliceseba AT aliceseba.com and get in the first 20.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home