The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Thursday, November 23, 2006

A Meeting of the Minds...Mom Master Ones, That Is

The day before I left for Vegas, I met up with three local fellow Internet marketers and Mom Masterminds members for lunch. It was great to finally put real faces (not just photos) to names and just chat about everything. We talked business, family and had a great time over Caesar salads and shrimp sandwiches.




From left, that's Diana, yours truly, Vera (whom I've met locally several times before) and Melody.

Thanks for a great afternoon, ladies!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a fun time Alice, can't wait to do that again. :-)

3:15 PM  
Blogger Melody said...

Thank you for the wonderful lunch Alice. It was a lovely visit with you, Diana and Vera. Don't know how I missed commenting on this post before. I look forward to our next meeting!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home