The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Opt - In Feedback Received After Only 1 Day

It’s only been a day and Lynette and I have already received some great feedback from users of the opt-in page builder.

Here’s one that let us know that it was what we had hoped by being quick and easy to use.

“The Opt-in Builder is a tool I could have used a long time ago. It allowed me to create an opt-in page very quickly. After spending a lot of time trying to figure out how to best structure my pages, I really appreciate how easy it was to get my opt-in page ready to go for my website! What I find most useful is that the builder leads me through the important parts of a sales letter, like a headline and testimonials. Using it means I don't have to worry about whether or not I'm missing an important element of the sales letter! Thank you for this great tool!”

Angela Wills
ShoppingForCandles.com

Have you tried the opt-in builder yet? If so, I'd love to hear your thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home