The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

More on Getting Organized & Customers

I've been quiet for the past few days because I'm still working on rethinking and reorganizing in my online business. I also spent some time today reading Rich Schefren's Final Chapter of his Internet Business Manifesto. This document came just as the right time in my planning process.

Coincidentally, Rich asked me to review the Final Chapter prior to my last blog entry about customer lists. I was just too busy to take a moment to look at it last week. Well, fortunately today, I made the time and what I've learned can help me create a better plan for acquiring and KEEPING my customers.

You can get your copy by clicking here. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Huggins said...

It was great. I cut out the chart that shows where you're going wrong in your business when you're feeling a particular emotion. Great stuff.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home