The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Lynn Terry - Now We Know the Truth






I enjoy browsing Technorati. I discover interesting things like how much I cost on eBay, etc.

But this is TOO good! I've been waiting for this forever...the TRUTH about Lynn Terry. What do you think we'll find out? Lynn Terry REALLY is a single mom that's been supporting her family from her Internet business earnings for years? Or maybe something more wild like her favorite color is pink and she likes romance novels. GASP!

Actually, I don't know if that last part is true, but I DO know Lynn is a great gal. That's why I think it's kind of funny the way people advertise. I'm sure the clickthroughs are high, but I wonder what kind of results a sensationalistic ad campaign can really have.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adding in a bit of sensationalism here and there only adds to the readers' interest level and mixing in a touch of tabloid and sex makes the experience even more compelling and interesting. I think that keeping it light and less formal will always bring in a diversification of talent to the process.

1:50 AM  
Blogger every1can said...

Hi Alice,
I have been reading your blog for quite sometimes. I find it very informative and inspiring at times.

Keep up!
James
Working on my venture too!
By the way, I read ON Lynn's site about link strategies, good guides indeed!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Lynn Terry said...

LOL Now that's funny!

But - "plus user opinions"??? :P

You know, I came by here for great tips and creative suggestions... which I got (always great articles, Alice!) - but I sure wasnt expecting this ;)

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home