The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Want More Subscribers? Free Tool Coming!

If you're on my Internet Marketing Prescriptions list, you'll already know that Lynette Chandler and I are working on a tool (and now that tool will also include a full-blown guide) to help you increase your opt-ins. It's going to be a great tool for people who hate fiddling with HTML code and want everything laid out for them.

Best of all - it's going to be free, but likely only to a limited number of people.

Interested?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You bet! Send me mine first.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Trahd said...

Count me in! Thanks Alice!

Stephanie

3:20 PM  
Blogger Carrie Huggins said...

You bet. :)

5:38 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Patiently waiting... :)

3:51 AM  
Blogger Mama Arika said...

Ooh where do I sign up? :)

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep! :-)

7:57 PM  
Blogger Lorraine Cote said...

Absolutely! Count me in. Thanks to both of you for sharing this great tool.
Lorraine

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home