The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Friday, September 29, 2006

A Reminder - Your Loved Ones are Not to be Forgotten

It's been just about one year since I posted my But It's for My Family post where I admitted the distorted priorities I adapted while working in Internet marketing. A number of my blog readers posted confessions and thanked me for the reminder.

...but sometimes we forget and it's easy to get wrapped up in business...

I've share a few blog entries with you from Jason "Profit" Moffat before and his crazy Internet marketing rap songs and the ugly Seba/Kern lovechild, but yesterday he posted something far more meaningful:

The Most Important Letter I Could Ever Write & I've Blown It

2 Comments:

Blogger Mila said...

What a great letter. You know I really needed to read that and also your post from last year... that really hit home. I've been making similar mistakes for the past year or so and I think it's time to stop.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Mama Arika said...

Thanks for posting this Alice!

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home