The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Did I Remove You From My List AND How to PLR

I sent this out to my mailing list today, but you may have missed it because I wiped out about 2000 or so subscribers on my mailing list the other day. SORRY! If you didn't get any email from me today, please feel free to sign up again. If you were signed up for any of my tips lists, you'll see those links to the right side of this blog.

Anyway...here's the message:

-----------------------------

Since Mila and I opened our private label rights (PLR) article
membership site, we've had a lot of questions about using PLR.

Some people have told us they are worried about penalties from
Google for having content that is on other sites.

Others have told us they've tried PLR sites, but the content was
horrible. I agree...I've seen some sites with plenty of garbage.
In fact, I had to stop providing a link to a service that was
really good at the beginning, but has degraded to poorly written
content with little substance.

There is great private label content out there, you just need to
know how to find and use it creatively in your business, all the
while adding value to your readers' learning experience.

That's why we've created a no-charge course to help you learn
more about using PLR for your business.

Claim your subscription now:

HowToPLR.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

You nitwit Alice..lol well I weren't one of them, though with the relationship you have built up with your readers it wont be long till that number goes back up.. ;o)

Take care.. mind the bleeding delete button wont ya..

Rob. ;o)

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home