The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Do You Believe in Ghosts?

A quick search around Internet marketing communities will tell you that people are using ghostwriters all over the place. With everyone on the "Content is King" bandwagon, people are starving for unique and original content for the Virtual Real Estate Empires (VRE). Problem is, good ghostwriters are short in supply. I have people asking me for recommendations ALL the time, but most good ghostwriters I know are full-up with work.

If you love writing and would like to earn an extra income to pay some bills or to reinvest into your business, you might be able to fill a need. My friends and savvy online business owners, Kelly McCausey and Nell Taliercio have put together a Ghostwriter Success teleseminar to show you how you can get involved in ghostwriting.

It's not likely that a career in ghostwriting is going to make you independently wealthy, but get a few clients and you can be earning a steady income. In fact, I started my online career as offering my ghostwriting/copywriting services on the side. It allowed me the extra money for bills and to really get the passive side of my business going.

If you're interested in ghostwriting, definitely check out what these great gals are offering:
http://www.ghostwritersuccess.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Thanks for the plug Alice!

I've only been in the ghostwriting business for a month and I'm ready to retire! There's just too much business out there and not enough hours in the day to provide everyone with what they need.

That's what gave us the idea for the teleseminar. We need more trained, web savvy ghostwriters in our community!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home