The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Buy a Word on My Site - Ha Ha --- Just Kidding

There's been a lot of emails flying around with people asking you to buy a "word" on their link farm-ish websites. I don't have much comment on that, except that I want to give you a link for FREE...no strings attached.

Submit yours here:

http://www.allkindsofinfo.com/submit.php

Normally, for a free listing, you'd have to provide a link back to the site, but if you submit your link before Friday, July 14, 2006...you don't have to do anything but submit your link.

A link back is always appreciated, but certainly not expected. Just choose the no-charge listing and you're good to go.

We expect a mad rush of links, so give us several days to get yours up...but we promise to get to them all and we'll add new categories where necessary. So, even if you don't see a category for your site...submit it.

Here's to free links!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alice, I wanted to add my link (though I don't know which catergory it would fit).
But it does not eat my link. It keeps saying:
"A link to http://www.allkindsofinfo.com could not be found at the specified URL."
But I put it up at
xarahrecommends.com. I tried with and without http. I even tried without a link.
:-(

12:28 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

That's weird because I set it not to require the reciprocal link on the form, but it does that for me too. Interestingly enough, a lot of people are able to submit the form without trouble!

I added "regular link" as being free and that should do the trick.

I'm very sorry about that.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Trahd said...

Hi Alice, Thanks for your gracious offer. I, too, have no comment of the new "link farms"!!

I made a mistake when submitting my first site **hanging head in embarrassment**. Is there any way to correct it? I've submitted a total of 3 - and the first one was wrong. Thank you Alice!

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alice - the link sweetie!!! Thanks so much for this. You really are the best!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Stephanie...you can email mel AT aliceseba.com and she can probably make the changes.

Thanks everyone. We are SWAMPED with requests, so be patient. We're working our way through!

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Alice,I added a few of my sites ;)

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alice, you're far too nice not to let us know your true feelings on these link farms, um, I mean "tag cloud sites" :)

Thanks for the free directory link - I've added my blog, no problems noted.

Marc

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UG. I can't believe two of the Guru's that I respect are promoting those "buy a word" programs. Very disappointed in them...

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alice, it worked now. I'm listed :-)
Now, for your non-comment. I also got a lot of emails, even from "gurus". I just don't understand that "buy a word". What's that all about. I assume that you don't think that's a good idea to buy one? I mean, for my business I could not even find a word LOL but I still would like to know what gives.

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home