The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Working as a VA or B2B Service-Provider?

In a few minutes, I'm about to get onto a call with Russell Brunson and Stu McLaren and they have opened my eyes to a tremendous opportunity for people who are providing B2B services for an hourly wage...or a less than desirable salary.

(I'm just thinking about the poor lady on one of my forums that hasn't slept since yesterday because she's busy helping her VA clients...that's just not right!)

If you're on my affiliate manager tips list, you would have already received a private invitation to the live call. If you're not on the list, get on it now and I'll tell you more about it later today.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was on the call and it was wonderful. They provided some great information and I agree with you. This is a great opportunity for service providers to really take things to a new level.

Thank you to Alice, Russell and Stu.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missed the call, but anything to help service providers is an awesome thing! I loved being a VA except the time it took away from my family.

Nell

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't make the call so thanks for providing the recording... can't wait.

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I still access the recording of this call? I would love to hear it. I am a VA approaching burnout!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home