The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Friday, June 2, 2006

I Mailed This Out - Did You Do It?

If you use AOL or for some reason aren't subscribed to or can't receive my email, I sent this out today:

We've already talked about affiliate programs and promoting
products in return for a commission. It's a great way to add
income streams to your existing business.

We've also talked about information products which make it
easy for you to create more passive income streams than
traditional consumer products.

There's definitely another piece of the puzzle and one I get
questions about all the time and thats....

Running your own affiliate program.

People want to know how to get affiliates to promote their
products and how to get them to sell well.

I've created a free tips list that is going to answer a lot
of your questions, share plenty of ideas to build your
affiliate database AND get them work harder for you.

If you have an affiliate program, want to have one or think
you want to have one - definitely sign up. There will be
lots of goodies offered to this list that I won't be sharing
elsewhere. Please join me at:

http://www.AffiliateManagerSweetie.com

To your affiliate management success!

All the best,
Alice Seba
Your Friend & Partner in Online Success

I hope you do join me. There's a free report on choosing your affiliate system, an offer for a free CD and bunch more coming!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home