The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Internet Marketing News Resource



I've been watching this site for a little while, and since they've been sending readers my way, I think it's about time that I return the favor!

I'm talking about Internet Marketing News Watch, created by Mike Mograbi and Stephen Boutelle. It's a portal for Internet marketing-related news. They keep tabs on a variety of blogs and newsletters. There's a lot of great information provided and I've even found the blogs of people I admire and respect - I just didn't know they had blogs.

It will also satisfy the "product hungry" IM'ers as many of the posts on Internet Marketing News Watch are about the latest and greatest product launches. Just don't lose your shirt picking them all up! ;-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site. Thanks for sharing :)

11:35 AM  
Blogger Jinger Jarrett said...

Alice,

Thank you so much. I stumbled across your site while I was doing a search of Yahoo News. Your blog is very informative.

Keep writing. I'll be "watching you", and I look forward to reading more.

Jinger Jarrett

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great site, nice find.

Thai Nguyen
AdSimple.net

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home