The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Need More Performing Affiliates?

People constantly ask me how to set up and run a good affiliate program...and I've seen this question pop up on forums all over the place. They've asked if there is a course on the subject, but I haven't been able to find one yet.

Through my experience as an affiliate marketer and managing my own affiliate programs, I've learned a thing or two...and I'd love to share them with you. That's why I've put together some free tips to help you get started. You can grab yours here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info Alice. I'm going to be setting up my first affiliate program within the next few days so I reall appreciate this :)

7:39 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

My pleasure Mila. The tips are focused on gathering affiliates and making a better program, but today I was going to spend some time to make a little report on setting your program up. Not techy stuff, but what to look for in an affiliate system. I will mail that out to everyone who is already subscribed when it's complete.

Also, some of the tips are quite simple and sometimes you'll feel that you already know this. But I think a lot of people already KNOW what they should do, but they don't do it. I hope that the weekly tips will serve as a big push to start taking action into making a better affiliate program.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home