The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Passive Income with Auctions Anyone?

My friend Vera Raposo has started her Auction Strategists blog and I'm giving her a hand where I can. Nope, I'm not into auctions much myself, but the idea behind this blog is to offer tips to auctioneers who want to create more passive income with their efforts. Lynette Chandler is also on board with her easy-to-use tech tips to help streamling the auction marketing process.

Check it out here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn Terry said...

Excellent - thanks for letting us know about it! :)

I used to be into online auctions fairly heavy, several years ago though. I look forward to seeing some of their more up-to-date tips, as I have considered ways to tap back into that traffic source.

Thanks again!
-Lynn Terry

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home