The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Why Is Paris Hilton Always More Popular Than Me?

Here's something I found on Technorati. You can post updating charts on your websites to show how often people blog about a certain topic.

Here's Posts that contain Paris Hilton per day for the last 30 days.
Technorati Chart

Posts that contain Alice Seba per day for the last 30 days.
Technorati Chart

And for goodness, sake I'm not even more popular than moldy bread
Technorati Chart

SIGH...oh well.


Get your own chart!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Hmm, moldy bread did prove useful in helping to discover penicillin, so I guess it should rank pretty high.

I still haven't figured out what value Paris Hilton has given to the world, she is not even good entertainment, but to each their own.

Even stranger, I checked my name and I actually rank pretty good, I'm currently only 65 posts away from beating moldy bread.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe you should think about making a sex tape as well :P

8:28 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

That's not a fair competition, Tracy. You're name is Tracy Robinson. You've got other Tracy Robinson's on your team. ;-)

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool tool - A great way to quickly track some results of a blogging campaign.

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jean-Rene may have a good point there, Alice! It might not hurt to make an INTERESTING video or two!LOL Probably would be FUN too!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home