The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Yeesh - Ghostwritten articles, I know...but what about autoresponders?

For over a year now, I've been working with an awesome article writer (Who shall remain nameless because I want to keep her for myself and she's already very busy! :-) But I will tell you that I found her on Elance). She's been pumping out 10 well-written articles for me each and every week. I've been adding these articles to my various sites to increase my traffic, build my mailing lists and increase my sales. It's been great.

But I never thought to use her for my autoresponders. I have a number of marketing-related autoresponders that I love to write each week and I have no problem keeping up with those. But there are a few autoresponders that just seem to be a thorn in my side...and I rarely seem to add content.

Well, I had a brainstorm (and don't laugh at me if you've been doing this forever) and I asked my handy-dandy article writer, "Can you write me 52 short tips, just a paragraph of two, on xxxx topic?"

Well, three weeks later, she has provided me with a whole year's worth of autoresponder messages for the price of 26 articles (since the tips were about half the size of the articles she's been writing for me). Now, that's awesome! I can follow-up for a whole year and I barely lifted a finger. Now, all I have to do is pass on the tips to my VA and she'll put them in the autoresponder.

Now, I can concentrate on getting subscribers instead of getting bogged down in little details.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

We love your idiocy, Jason.

One thing people also don't realize it that it doesn't have to be complicated. My writer just does one or two paragraphs. I add a little promo, where appropriate and I'm done. I love it!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home