The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Freebies Are Rarely Ever This Good

I just sent out an email to my mailing list about this freebie, but it those nasty filters kept it from you...I was just letting you know that John Reese is offer a free issue of his Reese Report.

I personally have been a subscriber to the Reese Report since the day John launched it to his customers in December 2004. This is advanced marketing information and an asset for anyone who's ready to really get serious about their online business.

Each issue includes marketing makeovers; testing & case study data; market research for content sites and information products; and questions from subscribers.

You can get your complimentary issue by clicking here.

There's no obligation to do anything after you get your free issue, but if you do decide to sign up for a subscription, I wanted to let you know that I'm a moderator at John's private Reese Report forum. I'll keep an eye out for you and answer questions where I can.

Enjoy!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your e-mail linking to the Reese Report offer. I responded, but there's no sign of either freebies. I tried again, just in case, but no mail in my in-box. You don't suppose he's only in interested in the e-mail capture do you?

5:12 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I tested the system myself and the goodies were delivered. John wouldn't have any reason to try to trick people into providing email addresses.

Perhaps you can try another email address, check your bulk mail folder or whitelist the reesereport.com domain.

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right. I'm sorry. Apologies.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Awesome report Alice, thanks for the email letting me know about it! :)

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Alice,
The Reese Report is excellent. I have thought about purchasing John's Traffic Secrets Course but was intimidated by the sheer size of it. The Reese Report offers great hands on advice I can implement immediately.

5:42 AM  
Blogger Stefani @ MommyEnterprises.com said...

I downloaded the freebie as well. I printed it and bought a new domain within minutes of finishing reading it.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home