The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, March 7, 2006

All These Darned Emails

You know, I hate it when my inbox gets jammed each month with those "Affiliate Sales" emails on recurring commissions. It takes so long to delete them all.














Just kidding...I love it! I know I can turn the notifications off, but they are a nice reminder that recurring commissions rock.

If you could make an affiliate sale today and have it pay you month after month - why the heck wouldn't you? It's a great source of passive income.

Recurring commissions are often offered on membership sites, newsletter subscriptions, monthly services like web hosting, autoresponders, etc.

If you can't find recurring commissions in your market, start your own program that pays you month after month. You can start your own membership site or paid newsletter.

Once you have programs like this in place, you'll find you'll have a more steady monthly income - and if you continue to promote those programs, your income will steadily increase.

And hey, before you go, I wanted to let you know that I've set up a free Affiliate Marketing Tips list and will be offering a great discount on my upcoming Affiliate Marketing course. I hope you'll join me. :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Affiliate marketing "sweetie"??

I love it...

Do you have any thoughts on generating income with PayDotCom.com vs. Clickbank affiliate programs?

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Residual income affiliate programs are a fantastic way to generate a growing income month after month.

The trick, as with all affiliate marketing, is to find the right programs. As residual income affiliate programs are thin on the ground compared with usual one-off payment affiliate products, finding a good residual income affiliate program can be little tricky.

However, you can find find some top residual income affiliate programs and opportunities at: Residual Income Affiliate Programs

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home