The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Calling All Affiliate Managers

If you run your own affiliate program, I wanted to let you know about a free teleseminar I'm offering next week called Long-Term Affiliate Marketing Success Strategies. I know what it's like to get affiliates motivated and trained - and how to keep them from using questionable methods to promote your products. ARGH!

This would be a great call to get your affiliates on. They wil be eduated about the crappy and spammy software products that are marketed as the magic-pill to affiliate marketing woes. I'll also be revealing the keys to long-term success in any market.

You can send your affiliates to the link above, but I'd like to see you compensated for your efforts. Sign up for my affiliate program first and then you'll receive a healthy commission for any future sales of my upcoming Affiliate Marketing Sweetie course. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home