The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, April 5, 2006

We Must Be Aliens!

After 4 years of having an online business, most my friends and family kind of understand what I do. But most say they've gone to my blog and they still don't get it.

Obviously, this guy who commented on my blog (he's about the 16th comment in) is in the same boat. Although he was a bit rude, I can appreciate his sense of humor and I sure hope he appreciated mine (keep reading the comments to find my suggestion for him a little bit further down). He even thinks that Affiliate Marketing Sweetie sounds like Amway. Amway? Yikes!

So, let me provide an explanation as to what I do. I have a great time creating information that people are looking for online. Whether they want to learn how to lose a few extra pounds, how to get more website traffic or get their wee baby to sleep at night - I provide them that information.

Usually, they'll find my websites by searching on a search engines or through someone else's recommendation. When they come to my site and read the articles, I might make some money when they click my product recommendations (I get a commission when someone buys the products). I also work with Google with their Google Adsense program and they pay me very well to post their customer's ads on my sites. When someone clicks the ads, I get paid. I also sell a few of my own information products to help people do the same thing...and that's about it.

It's not a bad job providing people with quality information they're looking for and getting paid for it, don't you think?

4 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Guess he didn't appreciate my sense of humor. *SIGH*

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:roll eyes:

Some people...

Nell

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It's not a bad job providing people with quality information they're looking for and getting paid for it, don't you think?"

I agree and you always provide good quality solid information.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Carrie Huggins said...

I'm still waiting for his email address so I can Paypal him the .25! I guess he's too busy slamming other people's blogs. Either that, or the Amway convention. I dunno...

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home