The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Hump Day is My Friday

I'm going to regret using the word "hump" in my blog entry title (the traffic that comes in after things like this is WEIRD!)...but so be it.

A little while ago, I saw a commercial that mentioned "hump day" and I must admit, I'd almost forgotten all about it. For those who don't know, "hump day" is typically Wednesday, which is the middle of the work week. Once you've made it past this hump, you're past the halfway point of your week.

Well, interestingly enough, Wednesday is the end of my official work week. My kids go to preschool Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday...so after that, my computer time is limited. So, when people say it's "hump day", I get all warm and fuzzy thinking that I'm done my hard work for the week.

When's your Friday?

(Edited to Add: But I will be working a little in the next few days because I'm getting ready for this!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to Affiliate Marketing Sweetie. Thank you for doing this.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

The Fox Rocks, Aaron. :-)

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And so do the Black Eyed Peas !
"My HUMPS" ! hehe

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home