The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Who's This Michael Lee Austin?



Hmmmm...this guy looks familiar. Couldn't be one of my favorite marketing teachers, Armand Morin, could it?

Not only is Mr. Morin...err...Austin...a great marketer, he's also a very talented country singer. Now, country is definitely not my thing, but I think I can spot talent when I see it. Last April, he treated us to a performance at the BigSeminar. I stayed for the whole entire thing, but when he was done and they started playing other country music, I politely excused myself from the room. ;-)

Anyway, you can learn the full story behind this Michael Lee and watch a brilliant video put together by Armand. Geez...I still have trouble making my web cam work.


4 Comments:

Blogger Lynn Terry said...

I'm still in shock, Alice!

Gosh, I'm always the last to know these things :p

~ Lynn

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never knew he had a twin, at first I thought it was him but I found on Amazon via the photos it was his twin. Either way this is really cool!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

It really is Armand, unless he has a twin that is ALSO a talented country singer. :-) I'm thinking that they might have said this, just to keep his identity's separate.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's no Clint Black or Tim McGraw, but pretty good for an internet marketer ;)

Nell

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home