The Official Internet Marketing Sweetie Blog

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Yes...this Thursday.

As you may know, we've been talking a lot about information products - a bit on this blog, on my FAQ and I also have the free information products tips list.

A few people have asked me if this means I'll be releasing a course on the topic soon. The answer is yes.

I've also been asked when it's ready. It will be ready for the general public on Thursday. However, if you want to get it before everyone else AND get a discount, sign up for the free information products tips list.

And then, the most important question - "Is this going to be one of those over-priced home-study courses?" Nah...not at all. If you get on that tips list, you'll get a nice discount and even if you don't...you can still expect to pay less than most marketing ebooks cost.

Of course, it doesn't matter too much how much it costs if you don't know what's in the course, right? Well, it's not just an "ebook"...I've got plenty more goodies included. I will save some details for Thursday, but I'll be giving you ideas on how to get started without spending a lot of cash, showing you how you can position yourself as an expert (and it's way easier than you think) and how to position yourself in a competitive market. I'll even give you 53 pages out of my own business manual that shows you how I easily complete many information product creation tasks.

Have more questions, feel free to ask in the comments area. Here's to getting started with your first (or second or third) information product!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. I can't wait. I have all your courses and am lined up for this one.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home